Fiori 2019 Cataratto Pinot Grigio 12%

£10.00

Only 1 left in stock

Category:

Description

This Italian wine is the newest in our wine range, replacing our last Pinot in October. We were happy with our old Pinot, but once we tried this we simply had to change.

The mixture of the 2 grapes provides the perfect balance. The 20% of Sicilian Cataratto offers lychee and apricot notes while the remaining 80% is filled with citrus notes of lemon and lime provided by the Pinot Grigio. It’s a light, crisp and refreshing wine and its a bit too easy to drink.

Get the paracetamol ready for the morning.

 

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Fiori 2019 Cataratto Pinot Grigio 12%”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *